This role includes test and repair of broken electronic panels and some other electronic lab work.
Technicians will be required to demonstrate soldering skills and use hot air blower.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
– 1 year soldering experience
– 1 year using hot air blower
– Able to read and understand wiring schematics and diagrams
– Ability to work independently
– Detail oriented
– Occasional reaching/working overhead, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling
– Frequent walking
– Continuous sitting and repetitive hand motion
– Lifting requirements include occasional lifting up to 50 pounds, frequent lifting of up to 40 pounds and continuous lifting of up to 25 pounds.
Bi weekly or Twice monthly